MONDAY JULY 2 till WEDNESDAY JULY 4
Coca-Cola® July 4th Fest at Six Flags Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom
Independence Day is more than just a holiday, it’s the ultimate American tradition. For five consecutive days – Saturday, June 30 through Wednesday, July 4 - join Six Flags Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom as we celebrate our country, enjoy the summer, and share great times with friends at Coca-Cola July 4th Fest.
On each morning of July 4th Fest, you have the opportunity to get special ERT (Exclusive Ride Time) and early entry into the park! Simply bring a can of Coke, empty or full, and exchange it outside the gate for a wristband for the day of your visit. You will still require a park admission ticket, Season Pass, or Membership to gain entry to this event. Use that wristband to enter the ride lines of the rides open that morning before the park opens to the public!
Throughout July 4th Fest, make plans to visit Fest Area for special games, live DJs and tons of other great entertainment! There will be plenty of opportunities to win great prizes like Season Passes, tickets to Fright Fest and some great Coca-Cola swag! Don’t miss out!
And it wouldn’t be July 4th without fireworks! You’ll be dazzled by brilliant fireworks displays, all five nights of our July 4th celebration. By day, stroll the park snacking on scrumptious treats like ice cream sundaes and funnel cakes, then take in the eye-popping fireworks shows under the warm summer skies, alongside our all-new Foam Dance Party! This is one giant celebration that you don't want to miss.
More Info: https://www.sixflags.com/greatescape/special-events/july-4th-fest
TUESDAY JULY 3
Saratoga Lake Fireworks Display 2018 will take place on Tuesday, Jul 3, 2018 - 9:30 PM at Brown's Beach, 511 NY-9P Saratoga Springs, admission is free.
Watch the fireworks at Saratoga Lake! The annual Saratoga Lake Fireworks show will take place on July 3rd at Brown's Beach. This year's fireworks are hosted by the Town of Stillwater and provided by Santore's World Famous Fireworks LLC. The fireworks will go off around 9:30pm, or as soon as it gets dark enough. It's recommended to arrive early as parking is limited and traffic will be heavy. For more details, contact the Town of Stillwater: https://www.facebook.com/StillwaterNY/
TUESDAY JULY 3
Fireworks at Saratoga Casino Hotel will be held on Tuesday, Jul 3, 2018 - 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM, the Saratoga Casino Hotel is located at 342 Jefferson Street in Saratoga Springs, admission is free.
Join the festivities! We have a great lineup of evening activities!
- 5pm: Enjoy food fair vendors, strolling musicians and live racing
- 9:15pm: Fireworks display presented by the Saratoga Harness Horseperson’s Association
- 9:45: Aquanett in Vapor
- 10pm: Drawings every 30 minutes
TUESDAY JULY 3 through WEDNESDAY JULY 4
Celebrate 4th of July in downtown Saratoga Springs at the 2018 All-American Celebration on July 3-4! Admission is free! Saratoga's All-American Celebration plans to again close Spring Street, Putnam Street, and Henry Street for a downtown party! The fireworks will be shot off from behind the Congress Park carousel. The Audiostars concert will be on stage in the Spring Street surface lot. The car show will also be in the Spring Street lot earlier in the day, and the BBQ & Dessert Fest will take place all along Broadway, throughout downtown Saratoga Springs, and in the Division Street parking lot.
2018 Schedule of Events
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
- 7:00pm to 8:30pm - Fireside Chat with 'General Burgoyne' at the The Holiday Inn's Fireplace Lounge (232 Broadway)
- Come listen to 'General Burgoyne' recount his vantage point of the Battle of Saratoga, the turning point of the American 'Rebellion', including his stories of the people, intrigue, and drama that surrounded the battle.
- FREE s'mores for all the kids!
Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- 9:00am to 10:30am - Firecracker4 Road Race at Broadway in front of the City Center
- Come cheer for the thousands of runners and then stay for the All-American Parade! The Firecracker4 Road Race is organized by our friends at FC4, Inc. 501(c)3. To learn more, visit www.Firecracker4.com
- 11:00am to 11:30am - All-American Parade & Patriotic Pooches at Broadway from Van Dam Street to Spring Street
- Our July 4th events open with the All-American Parade marching down Broadway from Van Dam Street to Spring Street. The parade, led by the Korean War Veterans Color Guard, includes historical re-enactors, civic groups, officials, and municipalities from all across Saratoga County, music, fun, and more! Be sure to see the dozens of adorable Patriotic Pooches that march in the parade every year thanks to our friends at www.SloppyKissesofSaratoga.com
- 11:30am to 12noon - Parade Characters Family Photo-Op at Congress Park at the Carousel
- Bring the kids to have their pictures taken with the characters from the parade including General Burgoyne, Ben Franklin and MANY more!
- 11:30am to 3:30pm - All-American BBQ & Dessert Fest at various restaurant locations throughout downtown and in the Division Street parking lot behind Fingerpaint Marketing.
- The ELEVENTH-Annual All-American BBQ & Dessert Fest is back and bigger than ever! With dozens of participating restaurants and organizations, you'll be able to try some of the best BBQ and dessert that Saratoga Springs has to offer!
- Each tasting is $1 paid to each participant at their locations. Most participants are located in and around downtown and more will be set up in the Division Street parking lot.
- 12noon to 4:00pm - All-American Classic Car Show at the Spring St. Parking Lot
- Come see up to 50 beautiful American and exotic classic cars lining the Spring St. lot. These pieces of American history are perfectly restored and impressively built. Enjoy a trip through time and pick your favorites!
- 1:00pm to 2:30pm - Historic City Tour - Stories of Old Saratoga: A walking tour with a mix of topics on the evolution and history of Saratoga Springs
- Meet out front of the Canfield Casino in Congress Park
- Join Charlie Kuenzel, Dave Patterson, and Bob Baker as they guide a 90-minute walking tour detailing the history of Saratoga Springs' evolution from the turn-of-the-century playground of the rich and famous to the award-winning Main Street of today.
- 6:30pm to 9:30pm - Party in the Parking Lot with the Audiostars at the Spring Street Parking Lot
- Join us for the July 4th Parking Lot Party starting at 6:30pm leading up to the Fireworks at dusk! This year's Party again features a live concert from our area's hottest band, THE AUDIOSTARS.
- Enjoy music, food, family, and 10,000 of your closest friends celebrating our nation's freedom!
- 8:00pm - BBQ & Dessert Fest Winners Announced at the Spring Street Parking Lot
- Back This Year! The BBQ & Dessert Fest winners will be announced LIVE the same day as the event! Come see if your favorite wins the coveted President's Choice award!
- 9:15pm (approx.) - Live Reading of the Declaration of Independence at the Spring Street Parking Lot
- Experience the patriotic pride of hearing our nation's founding document read aloud over a crowd of thousands echoing through historic downtown Saratoga Springs. It's a moment you'll never forget.
- 9:30pm (approx.) - Fireworks w/ Patriotic Music at Spring Street, Henry Street, Putnam Street, Union Avenue
- Our friends at Santore's World Famous Fireworks bring you another incredible fireworks display up close and personal set to patriotic music thanks to our friends at Saratoga Guitar. This year's fireworks will again be launched from Congress Park behind the Carousel (same location as First Night.) The best viewing areas will be Spring St., Henry St., Putnam St. and the Phila St. parking deck.
Visit website for more info: http://www.saratogajuly4th.com/
WEDNESDAY JULY 4
On Wednesday, Jul 4, 2018 - 12:00 PM bring your family, friends, and neighbors as we mark the birth of our nation in small-town America style! Clifton Park's July Fourth Celebration culminates with great entertainment and the Capital Region's largest locally sponsored fireworks display!
The parade will begin at 12:00pm and travel from the front of Shenendehowa School to Clifton Common.
Then, there will be rides, games, food and craft vendors at Clifton Common, as well as live music by Sirsy and The Accents. The day will conclude with fireworks!
For more information, contact the Town of Clifton Park: http://www.cliftonpark.org/